Latest Unit Sold: #01-13 on 12-Jun-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 19-09-2020: Book an Appointment to view Fourth Avenue Residences Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Special ONE-Price for all Promotion for 1 Bedroom.
- 18-06-2020: Book an Appointment Now to get priority time slots for Showflat Viewing as Circuit Breaker Phase Two only allows Showflat viewing by appointment.
- 12-06-2020: Fourth Avenue Residences Balance Units Chart have been updated.
- 16-04-2020: Book Online Appointment to receive links to Virtual Walkthrough of Show units
- 16-04-2020: Read more : Analysts don’t expect private property prices to tumble, despite fall in Q1 based on prelim data
- 05-04-2020: Fourth Avenue Residences Balance Units Chart have been updated.
- 02-03-2020: Read more : Easing Singapore property curbs not on radar: DPM Heng
- 26-02-2020: Fourth Avenue Residences Balance Units Chart have been updated.
- 18-02-2020: Read more : Foreign buyers, new launches boost January new home sales to highest for month in 7 years
- 20-01-2020: Fourth Avenue Residences Balance Units Chart have been updated.
- 16-01-2020: Read more : New private home sales in December down 53% from November but up 10.6% from year ago: URA data
- 04-01-2020: Read more : Singapore Property Market Expected To Hold Steady In 2020
- 29-12-2019: Register Now to Enjoy Special Promotion (1 Bedroom – $10k Discount) / (2 Bedroom – $15k Discount)
- 29-12-2019: Register Now to Receive Special Move-In Package For 1 Bedroom worth Up to $12,000
- 27-12-2019: Fourth Avenue Residences Balance Units Chart have been updated.
- 19-12-2019: Read more : Singapore private home prices to grow 2% in 2020, 2021: Fitch Ratings
- 17-12-2019: Fourth Avenue Residences Balance Units Chart have been updated.
- 23-11-2019: Fourth Avenue Residences Balance Units Chart have been updated.
- 15-10-2019: Read more: 1,556 private homes including EC units sold in July, up 89% from June: URA
- 01-10-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 30-09-2019: Download and view the Fourth Avenue Residences E-Brochure.
- 15-09-2019: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 25-08-2019: The Fourth Avenue Residences Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 18-08-2019: Full Fourth Avenue Residences E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 12-08-2019: Updated Site Plan for Fourth Avenue Residences released.
- 08-08-2019: Fourth Avenue Residences Location Map have been updated.
- 23-07-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Bukit Timah Area? Read the URA Masterplan.
- 16-07-2019: Full Project Details for Fourth Avenue Residences have been updated!
- 08-07-2019: Read more on the Developer behind the development of Fourth Avenue Residences.
Fourth Avenue Residences at Bukit Timah is developed by Allgreen Properties Limited whom is one of the leading property developer in Singapore that sees the importance of building top quality apartments for their purchasers.
Their track records include Cairnhill Residences, Skysuites at Anson, and many more.
Fourth Avenue Residences will be a class above others where families are proud to call this their future home-to-be.
Fourth Avenue Residences located right beside Sixth Avenue MRT Station with a direct-link walkway to ensure all residents are well-protected from different weathers. Driving to town will be a direct route along bukit timah. Having many reputable schools within 1-km comes as a natural choice for families moving with the children future in mind.
More details on amenities & information, please refer to Fourth Avenue Residences location map.
To avoid disappointment, kindly register your appointment here or give us a ring at +65 6928 5185 first, before driving down to Fourth Avenue Residences ShowFlat as there could be days that we are not open due to unforeseen reasons.
Registering an appointment online will allow you to enjoy Direct Developer Price & importantly No Commission Payable. Please note first come first serve basis for the available units in Fourth Avenue Residences.
Fourth Avenue Residences located at the door step of Sixth Avenue MRT Station brings convenience for public transportation. Sitting in the Heart of Bukit Timah surrounded by the enclave of landed houses & GCBs brings up the class of the development.
Fourth Avenue Residences having a total of 476 apartments with choices from 1 – 4 bedrooms, allows home-seekers & investors to choose something that fits their criteria. With close proximity, amenities are within distance either by driving or public transport. Future family of Fourth Avenue Residences will find several reputable schools around like Raffles Girls School, Nanyang Girls’ High School, Hwa Chong Institution and many more.
On the 1st weekend launch in January 2019, Phase One sales was 42% of the 168 released units. Purchasers whom bought early managed to get a 5% + 3% early bird discount. Looking at the statistics, 85% of the buyers were Singaporeans out of which mostly were residing in Prime District 10 & 11 while a good percentage of purchasers were staying in Districts 5, 15, 21.
We welcome all aspiring owners to download and view Fourth Avenue Residences Floor Plan & Fourth Avenue Residences E-Brochure so as to find out the beauty in this development and make this your future home-to-be.
Book An Appointment to view Fourth Avenue Residences ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Fourth Avenue Residences Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.